Kamis, 23 Oktober 2014

Tugas Bahasa Inggris

This is my story about my brother


My Brother

Hi I am Ramadhan Eko Saputro, i studied one semester at University Gunadarma and I stayed in Komplek Bappnas b-69 Sawangan-Depok. I am now 18 years old, I have one younger brother and one younger sister, thank God my parents are still incomplete and both are still healthy.

I'll tell you about my brother because he is a friend of my most loyal and most understand me despite my parents, yet he was the most close and familiar to me.  My brother is younger brother most can understand even though she sometimes likes a bitch, but he could cover it with a very well behaved in the face of her brother itu, Without him I do not know how to live a better life because she is my inspiration. maybe I often scold him for foolishness and stupidity but behind I just want him to know, that I was so for the good of her own, in other words I only intend to advise him that he was better again. My younger brother is the brother of the most powerful because it can deal with an annoying brother and annoying, maybe I just consider him as useless junk even though he is the most important part of my life.


That's my story about my brother may be useful for the reader and the author, I told to the brothers throughout the world in order not to always underestimate your younger siblings as they will help you in your time of distress or confusion.

2 komentar:

  1. T.C. PETE T. PETE T. PETE T. PETE T. PETE T. PETE T. PETE T. PETE T. PETE T. PETE T.
    Buy T.C. PETE T. titanium 170 welder PETE T. PETE T. PETE T. PETE T. PETE T. PETE titanium oxide T. PETE T. PETE T. PETE T. PETE used ford edge titanium T. PETE T. PETE T. PETE T. 2019 ford fusion hybrid titanium PETE T. welding titanium PETE T. PETE T. PETE T. PETE T.

    BalasHapus